Gallery pic of Lepadella or Lecane?

Images made through a microscope. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Bruce Williams

Gallery pic of Lepadella or Lecane?

Post by Bruce Williams »

Hi folks,

I have just created my "Member's Gallery" and uploaded a test pic. The pic is a still from a video I took last night using the Olympus SP-350. Although the image maybe looks a bit oversharpened the only processing in Photoshop was levels adjustment and cropping. I am including a link within this posting (please let me know if this not the best way of linking).

[UPDATE] The following link will not show the correct photos. Please go to my later posting titled, Re: Gallery pic of Lepadella or Lecane? to see the pics.[/i]

http://www.photomacrography.net/Member_ ... at=0&pos=1

The other (side-on) rotifer pic in my album was taken about a week ago. Not particularly detailed but I like the sense of movement. Have made it my forum icon.

Bruce
Last edited by Bruce Williams on Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

beetleman

Post by beetleman »

I like the side view very much Bruce..the tail on the rotifer is very detailed IMO. Super movie Capture.
Take Nothing but Pictures--Leave Nothing but Footprints.
Doug Breda

Cyclops

Post by Cyclops »

I couldnt access that link, needed a log in .
Canon 5D and 30D | Canon IXUS 265HS | Cosina 100mm f3.5 macro | EF 75-300 f4.5-5.6 USM III | EF 50 f1.8 II | Slik 88 tripod | Apex Practicioner monocular microscope

Bruce Williams

Post by Bruce Williams »

Cyclops,
Thanks for letting me know. I'll edit the original post and include the images in the posting.
Bruce

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic