I am back...almost as good as new

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

svalley

I am back...almost as good as new

Post by svalley »

Hi Everyone,

I have been out of commission for the past 16 months or so due to illness. I have not felt like working images up for posting but I have been creating new images (I had to keep working so I would not loose my insurance).

I hope to start participating here again and I have some new toys try out. I got a new Nikon D700 and Sigma 180mm macro last Fall and so far I am pleased with the results. At work I added a Visionary Digital http://www.visionarydigital.com/bkplus.html imaging system and it has more than lived up to my expectations.

I see a lot of new talent is active here and I am looking forward checking out what I have been missing.
"You can't build a time machine without weird optics"
Steve Valley - Albany, Oregon

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Steve, welcome back! :D :smt023

I've been thinking of you often. That Siricid woodwasps book lives on the shelf over my desk.

I'd sure glad to see you back!

--Rik

Charles Krebs

Post by Charles Krebs »

Steve,

Great to see you back!

I too had wondered where you had gone. Hope the medical issues are behind you now, and look forward to seeing you around here again.

Charlie

Aynia

Post by Aynia »

Hope you are better or at least feeling better and in the land of the living. :D I take so many pics I can't imagine what it would be like to be laid up... :?

I guess I am one of those new peeps..... :D I'm looking forward to some great pictures. :)

svalley

Post by svalley »

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the welcome. I am feeling very well now and it is good to return to a normal life. :P

Now I have to try and remember how I went about uploading images! :shock: I have a new website that is blank right now, but once I start getting some images there I can start posting here. And there is also a lot to catch up on here.
"You can't build a time machine without weird optics"
Steve Valley - Albany, Oregon

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic