Morning Glories

Earlier images, not yet re-categorized. All subject types. Not for new images.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

beetleman

Morning Glories

Post by beetleman »

The Morning Glories I planted this year provided me with a lot of insects to photograph over the summer so when I spotted this trio of flowers together I figured I would give them a little photographic tribute.
Take Nothing but Pictures--Leave Nothing but Footprints.
Doug Breda

MacroLuv

Post by MacroLuv »

Nice! :D Penetrating light from outside through petals to the center of those morning glories gives them very special look. Most pronouncedly in blue/violet one. 8)
The meaning of beauty is in sharing with others.

P.S.
Noticing of my "a" and "the" and other grammar
errors are welcome. :D

crocoite

Post by crocoite »

Nice one Doug. They look like they have light globes in the centre, like little Xmas tree lights.

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

I've always liked Morning Glories, ever since I can remember. Back when I was a boy, they used to grow outside my bedroom window. I would wake up on a summers morning and look outside to see them sprarkling with the mornings dew, they had a cheerful radiance to them as the morning sun bathed them in its early light. They seemed to be everywhere, not just at home but where ever I happened to venture, even along the banks of the Watauga river where I used to cane pole fish, there were Morning Glories. So nice to look back on those carefree moments in my life, these little flowers always seem to bring those memories back. Beautiful image Doug. :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic