Here is some good detective work in photography...

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Ken Ramos

Here is some good detective work in photography...

Post by Ken Ramos »

From MSNBC News Articles like this are really a refeshing thing to read I think. :D Considering all that is going on in the world today. :roll:

JoanYoung

Post by JoanYoung »

Nice story Ken. :)
Joan Young

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

I thought it was pretty good, I rated it at 5 stars. :D Sure beats the mud slinging election stories, drug and gun running, and war torn country stories. Seems there is not enough good news these days but if there was no bad news, jouralists would be out of work. Everyone wants to hear the bad and not the good these days. :(

JoanYoung

Post by JoanYoung »

You are right. Only the bad things get into the news and too many of these good deeds go unnoticed unfortunately. because they are not "sensational". :?
Joan Young

puzzledpaul

Post by puzzledpaul »

Yes, Ken - a refreshing change to read about this sort of thing - although there used to be similar sorts of 'human interest' stories at the end of some news bulletins here - the '... and finallly ' bit.

Suspect any 'finder' of a cam belonging to one of the members here would have a more interesting job ... if the images typically found on my CF cards are the norm :)

pp

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic