Two unusual photolithography lenses for sale

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Lou Jost

Two unusual photolithography lenses for sale

Post by Lou Jost »

I have two very heavy oddball high-resolution lenses for sale. Each is specialized for a single wavelength.

The first is a classic Russian photolithography lens which was designed to make semiconductor chips like the chips we use for resolution targets. This one is from 1986 and is designed for green light of 546nm. It is a collector's item, the first prototype of the FOKAR-3, serial number 86001. It is a 5x lens and has a focal length of 238mm. The working distance is 95mm and it needs around 1200mm of extension. It has a flat green protective element at one end, which could perhaps be replaced by an equally-thick clear flat glass. It comes with the original metal caps. It appears to be in perfect condition, but I don''t know how well it performs; it is too heavy to take to Ecuador where my cameras are.

I'll take any reasonable offer, and for forum members only, I'd accept returns, with shipping paid by the buyer. The lens would ship from the US.

The second lens also seems to be a photolithography lens, though it could have had some other purpose. It is a much more modern version than the FOKAR-3, designed for deep UV light, 248nm. It is also a 5x lens. Working distance is 135mm and it needs an extension of 640mm. It weighs 22 pounds! It seems to be in perfect condition. Same terms as the above lens.

Lou Jost

Re: Two unusual photolithography lenses for sale

Post by Lou Jost »

Neither of these are for sale any more......

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic