Not exactly macro, but what technique!

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Chris S.
Site Admin

Post by Chris S. »

Since this thread doesn't deal with macro or micro, but nonetheless holds the interest of our community, I think it would fit better in our forum "General Discussion Forum and Community Announcements," rather than the forum where it currently exists, "Macro and Micro Technique and Technical Discussions."

After a little time has passed to let interested parties learn where to follow this thread, I or any admin can move it.

OK? Any disagreement?

Cheers,

--Chris S.

Lou Jost

Post by Lou Jost »

No problem for me. I originally put it here as an example of the effort people will spend to "ground-truth" their photos to make sure the detail is real, since we had been discussing that here. But of course these exact methods are nothing we will ever do.

Chris S.
Site Admin

Post by Chris S. »

Lou Jost wrote:No problem for me. I originally put it here as an example of the effort people will spend to "ground-truth" their photos to make sure the detail is real, since we had been discussing that here. But of course these exact methods are nothing we will ever do.
Lou, I think your point about the benefit of ground-truthing our photos is excellent. Even though, as you pointed out, the specific techiques used in this particular work are different from what we use in macro/micro photography, your point is still valid.

I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the "General Discussion Forum and Community Announcements' forum."

Cheers,

--Chris S.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic