Oly bracketing, Troels "technicque", Tripod &

Images taken in a controlled environment or with a posed subject. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Yawns

Post by Yawns »

MarkSturtevant wrote:Just passing through as I go from one thread to another.
The handheld stacking problem may have a solution in the form of fixing the subject to the camera, as it were, in such a way that any movement of the camera during the stack is exactly matched by movement of the subject.
Andre De Kesel does this, as shown here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/andredeke ... 817963808/ but I was thinking of a rig where the subject is physically held to the camera body by a sliding but otherwise rigid armature.
that's brilliant .. I think i can do something similar with SmallRig parts .. I just need to adapt this project to improve a twin flash system ... I just need to put a clip in one ball head to hold the subject in front of the lens.
Believe me I am going to try it .. as long as I have the SmallRig parts here.. Amazon lost the parcel since the past 4th of April and refunded me today ...
:( :( :( :(
I'm going to have to order on a Portuguese site and pay a bit more, but at least I will have the parts the day next... it's holiday here, but next Tuesday I will have the parts...

believe me I will try it, thanks a lot for the suggestion.

Image0101 by antonio caseiro, on Flickr

ImageNew project with SmallRig parts by antonio caseiro, on Flickr
YAWNS _ (Y)et (A)nother (W)onderful (N)ewbie (S)hooting

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic