www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Any Olympus Cx33/Cx43 users?
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Any Olympus Cx33/Cx43 users?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Photography Through the Microscope
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagicDave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:00 pm    Post subject: Any Olympus Cx33/Cx43 users? Reply with quote

I've got to the point where I've decided I'm going to break down and spring for a new microscope, and the Olympus CX33/43 scopes look mighty tasty.

But of course the idea here is photography, and Olympus is a little vague about their camera mounting options. Does anyone here know for sure whether I can mount a full-frame sensor Nikon D810 on one of these scopes with no vignetting?

For those who have not visited my micro page in awhile, I have new stuff:

http://magicdave.com/stacking/index.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Photography Through the Microscope All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: