wasp

Images taken in a controlled environment or with a posed subject. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

mjkzz

wasp

Post by mjkzz »

JPG is really not very friendly with images with a lot of tiny details, I have to drop the IQ to 72%

Sony A7III in full electronic mode
Mid-Curtain Flash Triggered by controller
Zhongyi 20mm f/2 4 - 4.5x (at 4.5x)
MJKZZ Ultra Rail
101 Images at 25um Step Size
Zerene Stacker
Last edited by mjkzz on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beatsy

Post by Beatsy »

I wondered how well that lens would work for stacking - looks pretty good. Nice stack. But what a weird (super-limited) magnification range!

Since you're selling it, I guess it's not worth asking if it has any bad points you didn't like. Well, not yet anyway... :D

mjkzz

Post by mjkzz »

Beatsy wrote:I wondered how well that lens would work for stacking - looks pretty good. Nice stack. But what a weird (super-limited) magnification range!

Since you're selling it, I guess it's not worth asking if it has any bad points you didn't like. Well, not yet anyway... :D
Yeah, kind of weird, we had a discussion about this lens some (long) time ago on this forum (in Equipment section). The conclusion was that it is a copy of Olympus macro lens, down to some kind of ratio (forgot the term).

There is a secret reason I can not disclose yet, maybe till the end of 2018 when news come out :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic