Inspection Scopes

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

ray_parkhurst

Inspection Scopes

Post by ray_parkhurst »

I have a Computar "Macro 10x" inspection scope with C-Mount camera, and also a Meiji Zoom inspection scope, which unfortunately has a dented eyepiece tube. Haven't tried to pound it back to round but shouldn't be too hard. Asking $25 each.

Also have a RMS inspection tube, 23.2mm (no dent) one end, RMS other end. Has a 13mm post mount that looks removable. Asking $10

Forum software doesn't seem to be allowing me to uplod pics, will try later...

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Re: Inspection Scopes

Post by rjlittlefield »

ray_parkhurst wrote:Forum software doesn't seem to be allowing me to uplod pics
Uploads are working OK for me. Are you running into the length restriction? Images that are 1024 pixels or smaller, but more than 300 KB file length, will be rejected outright.

--Rik

ray_parkhurst

Post by ray_parkhurst »

It "seemed" to upload a pic, but did not attach it. Then it just ignores that I press the "upload" button.

I checked and the pick I tried to upload was 1232x816. So that didn't work, but now it just ignores that I press "upload". I guess I'm in some sort of penalty limbo.

ray_parkhurst

Post by ray_parkhurst »

Upload suddenly is working...here are the 3 items

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

ray_parkhurst wrote:but now it just ignores that I press "upload". I guess I'm in some sort of penalty limbo.
One common cause for that symptom is that the upload window gets opened and then hidden behind the main browser window. Pressing the upload button then neither re-opens the window nor brings it to foreground, so effectively the button gets ignored. This behavior may depend on what browser is being used.

All of the server limbos that I'm aware of have to do with unable to access the database, or unable to run PHP scripts at all. Neither of those would produce the reported symptoms.

--Rik

ray_parkhurst

Post by ray_parkhurst »

I'm not sure what the root cause was, but my computer crashed, rebooted, and then I was able to upload. Indeed it could have been a hidden window.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic