Anyone out there in Tunisia?

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Mike B in OKlahoma

Anyone out there in Tunisia?

Post by Mike B in OKlahoma »

If you are, please answer here or PM me....I am going to Tunisia for 2 1/2 weeks at the start of the new year, and will have over a week exploring the country (I do intend to take a macro lens of some sort, but most of my time will be for more conventional photography!).

I have an itinerary pretty well set by a relative who is working there, but am interested in talking to anyone who is familiar with Tunisia--In particular when or where large flocks of flamingos can be seen in January. The books list several places where it should be easy, but my contacts (who are not naturalists) just say "huh?".

Any help or advice from someone who has lived or traveled there would be appreciated!
Mike Broderick
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic