www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Nikon Modular Focus blocks
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Nikon Modular Focus blocks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ray_parkhurst

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:10 pm    Post subject: Nikon Modular Focus blocks Reply with quote

I have two focus blocks available. Both have new fine focus gears. Both work perfectly in fine focus, coarse focus works fine but is not super smooth. Asking $60 each.

Edited to add: Actually one of these is the "modular" block, while other is from Labophot. Here's a pic of both: right is modular, left is labophot

Edit #2: The Labophot block is 100um per rev...Modular unit is 200um per rev.

Edit #3: The "not super smooth" is probably due to old grease. I did not rebuild the coarse focus / rail when I replaced the fine focus gears. These would benefit from a re-greasing.

ray_parkhurst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have listed these on eBay. I had several responses, but all from EU/UK, and shipping for these is ~$60 (for one block) so not much interest in doubling the price.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: