Dimage 2400 scanner lens for trade (gone - trade agreed)

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Beatsy

Dimage 2400 scanner lens for trade (gone - trade agreed)

Post by Beatsy »

I've been lucky enough to secure a Minolta DImage 5400 Scan Elite. Yayy!

You may recall that in my initial quest to find one, I unexpectedly got a Minolta DImage Scan Dual 2400 instead and the lens from that turned out to be a proper little gem. http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/v ... hp?t=37071

But after the 5400 turns up later today I know I won't use the 2400 anymore, so I thought I'd offer it for a good old-fashioned swap. I'll consider anything macro/micro related (tools, kit, books, useful parts etc) but would prefer to swap for interesting macro/micro specimens (prepared slides or raw material - animal, mineral or vegetable).

PM me if you're interested and let me know what you have to trade. I'll collect offers over the weekend (assuming there are any) and choose one Monday. I'll include the Wild objective I used to mount the lens so you'll only need an RMS adapter to hook it up to your camera (see the attached pic - everything there is included). Note: I live in the UK, but happy to trade worldwide and I propose we each just cover postage for sending from our end. The 2400 scanner is still relatively cheap 2nd hand (as low as £30 in one instance I saw) so don't go mad - I'm not expecting a lot.

Thanks for looking...

Beatsy

Post by Beatsy »

I've agreed a swap so the lens is no longer available. Thanks to all who got in touch. Cheers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic