www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Dimage 2400 scanner lens for trade (gone - trade agreed)
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Dimage 2400 scanner lens for trade (gone - trade agreed)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beatsy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:50 am    Post subject: Dimage 2400 scanner lens for trade (gone - trade agreed) Reply with quote

I've been lucky enough to secure a Minolta DImage 5400 Scan Elite. Yayy!

You may recall that in my initial quest to find one, I unexpectedly got a Minolta DImage Scan Dual 2400 instead and the lens from that turned out to be a proper little gem. http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37071

But after the 5400 turns up later today I know I won't use the 2400 anymore, so I thought I'd offer it for a good old-fashioned swap. I'll consider anything macro/micro related (tools, kit, books, useful parts etc) but would prefer to swap for interesting macro/micro specimens (prepared slides or raw material - animal, mineral or vegetable).

PM me if you're interested and let me know what you have to trade. I'll collect offers over the weekend (assuming there are any) and choose one Monday. I'll include the Wild objective I used to mount the lens so you'll only need an RMS adapter to hook it up to your camera (see the attached pic - everything there is included). Note: I live in the UK, but happy to trade worldwide and I propose we each just cover postage for sending from our end. The 2400 scanner is still relatively cheap 2nd hand (as low as £30 in one instance I saw) so don't go mad - I'm not expecting a lot.

Thanks for looking...

Beatsy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've agreed a swap so the lens is no longer available. Thanks to all who got in touch. Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: