www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - sold
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
sold

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zzffnn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:35 am    Post subject: sold Reply with quote

Sold

Olympus E-PM2 camera body only, for $143 shipped to continental USA.

This is a 2x crop micro four thirds sensor camera that has shutter vibration and no electronic shutter. I use it with speedlite/flash for microscope photos.

It can use an Olympus 14-42mm kit zoom at 30mm and 10x microscope visual eyepiece for afocal imaging.

It records 1080p 30fps videos and can output realtime video through HDMI to external monitors/TVs. Still a better camera than most point and shoot or USB cameras in many ways.

Photos of the camera can be found here:
https://www.mu-43.com/threads/for-sale-or-trade-olympus-e-pm2-camera-body-location-usa-ships-usa.95716/

It is in very good to good condition. Shutter count is 6339.
Body cap, strap, original mini flash, one battery and charger are included.

I am willing to ship within continental USA. Will ship internationally to well established forum members.

I can ship it out within 1 day. But I will be out of town between 12/22/2017 and 1/1/2018.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: