Andrea Hallgass

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

johan

Andrea Hallgass

Post by johan »

It is with profound sadness that I want to pass on the news that Andrea Hallgass has passed on and is not with us anymore. He was one of the great stackers over at Flickr, and I for one learned a lot from him and found his work very inspiring.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/andreah45/
Last edited by johan on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
My extreme-macro.co.uk site, a learning site. Your comments and input there would be gratefully appreciated.

Chris S.
Site Admin

Post by Chris S. »

Johan,

Thank you for making us aware of this sad news. Andrea contributed a lot. He will be missed.

There have been other valued members of our community who stopped posting for whatever reason, leaving us to wonder and worry. I've wished no few times that someone would inform us what became of our friend, as you've done here. Thank you.

--Chris S.

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Sad news indeed. :(

Does anyone know what will become of Andrea's work?

His postings here at photomacrography.net will survive, including the images in those posts which are also hosted at photomacrography.net.

But how about his Flickr work, and his software?

--Rik

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic