WTB PRINTING NIKKOR 95mm, 105mm or 150mm or similar Rayfact

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

nikonf

WTB PRINTING NIKKOR 95mm, 105mm or 150mm or similar Rayfact

Post by nikonf »

Hello,

I am looking for one of these optics with clean glass. No scratches or cleaning marks. The body does not have to be perfect as many of these lenses have been pre-used on optical printers or as machine vision lenses.

Please PM me if you are looking to sell your copy of one of these lenses.

Thank you very much,
Mike Herring

ray_parkhurst

Post by ray_parkhurst »

Mike...did you find a source for a Printing-Nikkor? I have a few 105mm available if you still need one. My two 95mm are workhorses, and I've never had a 150mm (too long for my compact systems), so can only offer the 105mm.

nikonf

Post by nikonf »

Ray - thanks for getting back to me. I have not found a lens yet.

You are one the the best experts on these lenses and I would like to know if we can speak on the phone.

My numbers are 908-380-7171 (Cell) and 908-975-3885 (Home).

I don't want to make a mistake. Are your lenses Type A or the first series?

What do you use your lenses for - Macro or special types of photography?

Thank you so very much!
Mike
ray_parkhurst wrote:Mike...did you find a source for a Printing-Nikkor? I have a few 105mm available if you still need one. My two 95mm are workhorses, and I've never had a 150mm (too long for my compact systems), so can only offer the 105mm.

ray_parkhurst

Post by ray_parkhurst »

Hi Mike...sure, I will give you a call a little later this AM.

The lenses I have are all "A" types, with serial numbers in the 500xxx series. The earlier ones have serials in the 323xxx series.

I use 105PN and 95PN for coin photography. The 105PN is great at around 0.7:1 for full-coin shots of US Cents, while the 95PN at 2:1 is the best lens I've found for stack and stitch work.

Lou Jost

Post by Lou Jost »

Nikonf, I bought my PN105 from Ray and it was perfect, as were other things I bought from him. You can buy with confidence from him.

nikonf

Post by nikonf »

Thank you Ray And Lou!

I feel much better purchasing from people on the forum. For my regular equipment I usually trust fredmiranda.com
Most of the people on that site are very honest.

Best,
Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic