www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Bright phase 160TL objective and cheap AO achromats
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bright phase 160TL objective and cheap AO achromats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zzffnn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Bright phase 160TL objective and cheap AO achromats Reply with quote

I have an extra AO Spencer 160TL 95x Bright M phase (achromat NA 1.25, 1.8mm FL) to let go. Would you be interested in it for $39+shipping?

I was told that it is quite rare. I bought my other 95x bright phase two weeks ago (for a bit more), without knowing this duplicated one was also coming to me.

The objective looks to be in very good shape. I will probably test it on this Friday. I expect it to be parfocal with other AO2/4 160TL objectives and its phase ring perfectly matching that of other AO2/4 97x phase objectives. I have a 97x B-Minus and another matching 95x bright to test it.

I also have 5 regular AO 160TL achromats:

There are two 1.8mm 95x NA 1.25 and one 25mm 5.1x NA 0.17 in good shape.

Also two 16mm 10x NA 0.25 that need some cleaning. One would perform well, even without cleaning. But the other's performance may be affected without cleaning.

I guess an additional $39 for all 5 achromats?
zzffnn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will trade for a good Nikon MPlan 20x NA 0.40 ELWD 210TL, with cash from my side, if that helps.
zzffnn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still available from me directly, or through my eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/zzffnn
http://www.ebay.com/itm/152406702624
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: