Need Macro Photographer for Hire

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

houstontx

Need Macro Photographer for Hire

Post by houstontx »

Hello all,

I have a potential project for a client. This would be next year Q1 or Q2. You would be sent 2-3 different kinds of insects. You would take macro shots during the life cycles. They will be sent as juveniles or in egg form. Basic caring requirements (keep temp above X, open lid after X days etc.) instructions and nutrients provided. IDEALLY the pictures are while alive but the freezer trick may be necessary. When finished they can be let loose in your garden/wild. Don't worry they are non invasive, garden variety bugs.

I am thinking some photoshopping will be required for background colors...These photos will be targeted for children and be used on company website/brochures. Yes this is for pay. PM me if interested and we can take it from there.

MODS not sure if this is acceptable or in right location? If not apologies & Please move or delete.

Thanks,

houstontx

Post by houstontx »

Forgot to add: must be in US.

Chris S.
Site Admin

Post by Chris S. »

No problem with this thread, IMO. But I've moved it from the gallery to the announcements section.

Good luck with project! :D

--Chris

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic