Still dangerous....

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Mike B in OKlahoma

Still dangerous....

Post by Mike B in OKlahoma »

Mike Broderick
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

I have heard of things like this happening before. Just because the head is cut off, does not mean it still cannot bite. I suppose, I don't know, that the nervous system of the snake stays quite active for somewhile, even though the snake itself has recieved a mortal wound. Interesting story there Mike, thanks :D

Epidic

Post by Epidic »

I would bite him if he tried to whack my head off with a shovel.
Will

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

You know, I didn't pay much attention to this article until I unrolled the local newspaper this morning and read the front-page banner:
SNAKE BITE STORY GOES GLOBAL
Turns out this fellow lives about 15 miles away from me.

Small world, ain't it? :?

--Rik

Mike B in OKlahoma

Post by Mike B in OKlahoma »

rjlittlefield wrote:You know, I didn't pay much attention to this article until I unrolled the local newspaper this morning and read the front-page banner:
SNAKE BITE STORY GOES GLOBAL
Turns out this fellow lives about 15 miles away from me.

Small world, ain't it? :?

--Rik
Rik, I guess you guys have exceptionally dangerous snakes up there! I'm glad that I escaped unbitten (didn't even see a snake, actually) from my trip to Central Washington a few months back.
Mike Broderick
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic