Some Kind'a Fly Eye!

Images made through a microscope. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Ken Ramos

Some Kind'a Fly Eye!

Post by Ken Ramos »

Just a quick one before I head of to Homecoming at my moms church. Dinner on the ground people! Yum.........! =P~ :D

Wim van Egmond

Post by Wim van Egmond »

Wow, that is a close one!

And you didn't stack it!

Wim

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Wim asked:
And you didn't stack it!
No, I am still to cheap to by stacking software Wim :lol: That is why I went to the Homecoming at my moms church. Hey, a free meal is a free meal eh and you don't have to do the dishes afterwards. :wink: It has been said that I am so stingy, I eat my lunch in the shade because I am afraid my shadow will ask for a bite. I prefer to think of myself as being frugal. Thanks Wim. :D

Wim van Egmond

Post by Wim van Egmond »

But there are free applications! It is fun to stack. I'll post some later this week. I finally made a set up for stacking.

Wim

bernhardinho

Post by bernhardinho »

Hi Ken
I can't believe this is not stacked, that is fantastic. Well; I'm stingy too, but I like stacking, so why not give a try to CombineZ5 http://www.hadleyweb.pwp.blueyonder.co. ... binez5.htm

It's dead easy, that's probably why the pro's don't seem to like it. But I'm certainly not a pro; thank God.

Cheers

Bernhard

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Bernhard wrote:
I can't believe this is not stacked, that is fantastic
I shot this through my Zeiss Axiostar using a 2.5X/0.06 A-Plan with fiber optic halogen illumination. I guess I just got luck and got the right angle on the eye. Not sure what kind of insect this is, it flew in the window of my truck while I was driving in to town. Tried to "shoo" him out but killed him and almost myself in the process. :lol: Thanks Bernhard :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic