www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Hey, new member here!
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hey, new member here!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel_Han

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:41 pm    Post subject: Hey, new member here! Reply with quote

Hi y'all!

I have been following the forum for around half a year now since I got into photomacrography, just haven't taken the extra step to register an account Rolling Eyes

I live in Australia, the land of spiders and bugs, I love playing with spiders and taking macro shots of them crawling around. I especially find jumping spiders to be cute. There are other fields of interests I have such as landscapes and flower close-ups. I am eager to learn new tricks myself!

Here is my flickr page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/133023063@N04/with/23762089680/

I upload different photos from time to time and the gear I have acquired.

Thank You, and have a great New Year! Hoping to add more glass to my bag Very Happy
Alex.J221

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahahh, funny bird Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: