www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Electronic greetings from Vienna/Austria
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Electronic greetings from Vienna/Austria

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kohli-vie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:02 am    Post subject: Electronic greetings from Vienna/Austria Reply with quote

Hello all,
after spending a lot of hours in the last months here to read great articles/tips, i made now also an account

my goal ist macro photography with 10:1 and larger.

after taking "normal macros", adding extension rings and changing to the great MP-E 65, i start now with a mitutoyo 20x to get much more magnification :-)

the first "quick and dirty" tests were frustrating, but after changing some equipment, it is going in a good direction

since i sold my professional equipment (Canon 5D MK III, L-Lenses, ...) after stopping professional photography (studio/on location), i change to a useful kamera, the Olympus OM-D E-M1.
much more fun with this lightweight part

i hope, the M1 will also deliver good quality pictures with the microscope lens (not still shure if u4/3 is a good choice)

currently i use the M1, a lot of extension tubes, the raynor DCR-250, a lot of thread-adapter to mount the Mitutoyo on it
stack hardware will be build in the next months (my second hobby, cnc milling/drilling gg)

adding yongnou with honeycomb brougth me the first "useful" image.
but i think it will be a very very long way for good results

the appended picture is a single shot, no cropping
of an old good eeprom gg

Andreas

ChrisR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Servus!
It looks like your "spare" time will be fully occuppied:)

EPROMs - ah yes, I still have some 2716s somewhere, from when they were 'state of the art'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: