Hello from Southern California

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

wev

Hello from Southern California

Post by wev »

Greetings to all

I work in a college horticulture department (ie they pay me to play). One of my tasks is keeping up the plant photo database, so I wander about with my camera most of the time. I enjoy shooting whatever comes to eye, but I have no real equipment, just hand-held, catch as catch can. Now I need to start poking around in here and see if I can't replace luck with some learning.

RobertOToole

Re: Hello from Southern California

Post by RobertOToole »

wev wrote:Greetings to all

I work in a college horticulture department (ie they pay me to play). One of my tasks is keeping up the plant photo database, so I wander about with my camera most of the time. I enjoy shooting whatever comes to eye, but I have no real equipment, just hand-held, catch as catch can. Now I need to start poking around in here and see if I can't replace luck with some learning.

Hi Wev

Nice Robber!

If you need any advice or have any good opportunities for shooting and want someone to shoot with let me know as I am also in So Cal.

Robert

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic