Finally got the scope to work!

Images made through a microscope. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Cyclops

Finally got the scope to work!

Post by Cyclops »

Man i had a hellish time trying to get my new cam to work with the scope but after much juggling and cobbling together parts from other cameras i got a decent shot!

I had to set it on a high ISO setting so its a little dark and you'll have to look closely to see the detail!

Canon 5D and 30D | Canon IXUS 265HS | Cosina 100mm f3.5 macro | EF 75-300 f4.5-5.6 USM III | EF 50 f1.8 II | Slik 88 tripod | Apex Practicioner monocular microscope

Bruce Williams

Post by Bruce Williams »

:shock: :lol:

Bruce

beetleman

Post by beetleman »

Thats not funny Larry :twisted: :twisted: :evil: I was expecting something real nice from you and your new camera and all I get is his childish picture in your post. We are not here to play silly games with the forums. I don`t care if it is April first... :smt018 :smt062. I am really glad that nobady else did something like this. There is always one in every crowd. I just cannot believe this......childness from a grown person........
Last edited by beetleman on Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take Nothing but Pictures--Leave Nothing but Footprints.
Doug Breda

beetleman

Post by beetleman »

Did I get you larry...April fools day.....only kidding their Larry. :wink: :smt040
Take Nothing but Pictures--Leave Nothing but Footprints.
Doug Breda

Cyclops

Post by Cyclops »

Doug you really did get me there,i could feel a hot flush coming on and was ready to defend myself. Come on,put em up put em up...;-)
Canon 5D and 30D | Canon IXUS 265HS | Cosina 100mm f3.5 macro | EF 75-300 f4.5-5.6 USM III | EF 50 f1.8 II | Slik 88 tripod | Apex Practicioner monocular microscope

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic