Olympus BHMJ focus blocks x 2

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

ayashko

Olympus BHMJ focus blocks x 2

Post by ayashko »

Hi all,

Got three of these a while ago, and am having a clean out so selling the spare two I don't need. Both in excellent condition, no slack/backlash, smooth action etc. I'll be posting them on ebay over the next few days as well as a heap of Nikon gear (non-macro stuff mostly), but PM me earlier if you're interested. One has a milled nosepiece bolted to the slide as in the pic. I'd like $300 each, (it's what I paid) but am happy to negotiate :) I have no idea how much postage will cost yet, but will send at cost to anywhere.

Cheers

Alex

Rylee Isitt

Post by Rylee Isitt »

Are they already on eBay? I'm looking for a 2nd one, but my rig isn't anywhere near ready yet, so I've been sort of hoping to find one from a US source. But I had one already shipped from Australia and I believe the shipping price wasn't too bad. The service used was express post international and the shipping time was pretty reasonable, too.

If they're already on eBay, pm me the link to the auction. Thanks!

ayashko

Post by ayashko »

Hi Rylee,

Yep, posted the last one on ebay last night - sold the first one to a member here.

ebay link;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Olympus-BHMJ-Fo ... 4606585744

Cheers

Alex

Rylee Isitt

Post by Rylee Isitt »

Nice, 6 days left. Gives me time to mull it over and make sure this isn't yet another impulse buy ;)

ayashko

Post by ayashko »

hey, impulse is good… :)

Rylee Isitt

Post by Rylee Isitt »

In most cases I've not regretted it - except every September and May, when I have to move from one suite of the campus residence building to another.

It used to take me five minutes to move - I had a backpack with bedding and clothes, and another bag with camera gear and laptop.

Now it takes me an entire day!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic