My Local Nature Reserve

Do you have a favorite location you like to photograph or collect specimens? Share these locations with your fellow members by submitting each location as a topic.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

gpmatthews

My Local Nature Reserve

Post by gpmatthews »

Well, I got talked into joining the committee of our new Friends of Warnham Local Nature Reserve, then found I was doing the newsletter and somehow also the website. This is now available at:

http://www.friendsofwarnhamlnr.org.uk

Hope you find it interesting. Pondlife pages are on their way (these will take the longest for reasons I'm sure you can guess!).
Graham

Though we lean upon the same balustrade, the colours of the mountain are different.

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Quite an intersting site there Graham. It will also be interesting to see how it progresses. I was wondering right off the bat what "pond dipping" was all about but as I read on through the site (Pond Life link) I found out. Organizaitons like "Friends" are really good and quite a bit of help to those who love the out of doors and enjoy discovering and learning about nature. Good luck with managing the site, as I said it will be of interest as to how it progresses. Great post, thanks! :D

Danny

Post by Danny »

LOL, you think you have it easy and then you get all that thrust on you Graham :D . As long as you enjoy it. Nice work sir.

Danny.
Worry about the image that comes out of the box, rather than the box itself.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic