Steve Sorrel's visit to Tucson

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

gslaten

Steve Sorrel's visit to Tucson

Post by gslaten »

As you know from Steve Sorrel's (crocoite) photos in the macro forum, he was in Tucson AZ a couple of weeks ago to make a presentation at the Convention Center during the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show. Unfortunately I didn't make his presentation, but we did spend a delightful morning together. The photo is of Steve and I (Steve on the left) taken in my front yard.

Ok, you cactus guys, how many varieties of cactus can you identify in the photo? :D

Gary

Mike B in OKlahoma

Post by Mike B in OKlahoma »

Hi Gary, glad you guys got together. Tom Webster made tentative plans to come join me in Petrified Forest when I was there a month or so ago, but it didn't work out. Too bad you didn't get to see the presentation.
Mike Broderick
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin

beetleman

Post by beetleman »

I don`t know about anyone else but I like seeing pictures of the forum members...it puts a face to a name. To prove the point..when I first looked at the picture I was guessing that Steve was on the right, "that guy looks more like the rockhound than the guy on the left :wink: (no, I didn`t read Steves shirt)
Take Nothing but Pictures--Leave Nothing but Footprints.
Doug Breda

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic