www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Looking for an article on this forum
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Looking for an article on this forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Macro and Micro Technique and Technical Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redcore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:10 pm    Post subject: Looking for an article on this forum Reply with quote

I came across with an old article where a guy mounted a web cam lens (somehow) on microscope lens (if i remember well) and the result was a big macro of a bug from very close distance, without bokeh (sharp at any depth) and the photo looked like taken from fisheye lens...
can anyone help please?

thanks in advance.
Rob
canonian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I can't find a post or article with the standard Search within the Forum it is best to use the powerful indexing capacity of Google's searchbot.
Enter "web cam lens microscope lens fisheye site:photomacrography.net" ( play a bit with various keywords) and it will return a bunch of articles/posts.
I came across serveral posts that might be what you are looking for, please try this and find the right article in the search results.
Greenfields

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This discussion links to examples and other discussions along the lines of your question:

http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14127

Henry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Macro and Micro Technique and Technical Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: