www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Hi from Australia!
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hi from Australia!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tails

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:28 am    Post subject: Hi from Australia! Reply with quote

Why hello everybody,

I only just found this site and I'm kind of new to macro shooting. I've been doing macro stuff for about a year or so now on and off.

I run a pretty simple rig, reversed lenses, tubes and a light flute/diffuser attached to my built in flash. I did how ever just invest in a flash bracket and flash cord, so hopefully a better lighting set up will allow me to get some more magnification (by enabling me to use the tubes more effectively). I'm also a pentax boy.

There are some amazing photographs on here, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it here.
johan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Tails, nice to meet you. Being in Oz you are of course in the enviable position that whilst us northern hemisphere types are all sulking about being at the end of the outside season, you're just coming into it. Good for you Smile.

Do you have a url of your stuff, ie flickr or something? Fwiw, my setup is probably somewhat similar to yours, being another reverse Pentax type. Maybe we can compare notes or something.
tails

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johan wrote:
Hello Tails, nice to meet you. Being in Oz you are of course in the enviable position that whilst us northern hemisphere types are all sulking about being at the end of the outside season, you're just coming into it. Good for you Smile.

Do you have a url of your stuff, ie flickr or something? Fwiw, my setup is probably somewhat similar to yours, being another reverse Pentax type. Maybe we can compare notes or something.

I'll add Flickr into my sig, but for the time being here it is;

Flickr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: