"IMPORTANY" Very Strange News Story

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

beetleman

"IMPORTANY" Very Strange News Story

Post by beetleman »

Rutherfordton, North Carolina

The police and the CDC (Center for Disease Control) are investigating the death of an unidentified amateur scientist by what they are calling “Something right out of science fiction”. It seems the man was killed by some form of fungus that the CDC has never seen before in humans. The CDC will not speculate on what it is or if it will spread to other humans. Right now the house is roped off and sealed in plastic, and only CDC personal are entering the premises with HAS-MET suits on.
An unidentified source stated the victim was biting down on his keyboard for some strange reason.
"YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST FOLKS"
:shock:
Take Nothing but Pictures--Leave Nothing but Footprints.
Doug Breda

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

:smt046 :smt043 Everyone needs a good laugh every now and then. Might would look good on the front cover...don't ya think? :lol:

beetleman

Post by beetleman »

Hay, I am just worried about my friend breathing in all those nasty spores :wink: I knew you would get a kick out of it, and thanks for the use of your pictures..I hope this becomes the next Urban legend and spreads around the world \:D/
Take Nothing but Pictures--Leave Nothing but Footprints.
Doug Breda

twebster

Post by twebster »

I told you to shave your back :!: {-X
Tom Webster

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

The worst day photographing dragonflies is better than the best day working! :)

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

You know this is the kind of thing that would appear in those supermarket tabloids you see all the time, like US NEWS. :wink:

puzzledpaul

Post by puzzledpaul »

:D

What about a suitably relevant pic / message on the monitor screen, too?

pp

salden

Post by salden »

I was wondering about what was on that monitor :lol: It was Ken's destiny, with all that "stuff" he gets into. Since it looks like Ken will not be using that mouse anytime soon, I will take it. I need a new one.
Sue Alden

DaveW

Post by DaveW »

Evidently not only do we get computer virus's and worms, but now computer fungi too. But then even more worrying his body could be being taken over by space creatures beaming themselves through the monitor screen! :lol:

Still Anthrax is a fungus fatal to humans is it not? And Ergots can send you mad or kill you!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergotism

DaveW

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Sue said:
Since it looks like Ken will not be using that mouse anytime soon, I will take it. I need a new one.
That's a reall friend for ya. There I lay, my lifeless body ravaged by a merciless pathogen and Sue wants my mouse to remember me by (sniff) :cry:

Okay give Sue the mouse :D . Now, who wants the "insurance money?" :smt034 "I feel like dance'n...gonna dance the night away... \:D/

Bill D

Post by Bill D »

Doug, That's funny! Reminds me of the movie, The Blob!
Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic