Zerene Stacker help needed

Just bought that first macro lens? Post here to get helpful feedback and answers to any questions you might have.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Buster6X6

Zerene Stacker help needed

Post by Buster6X6 »

I have been on this forum for a while. finally I have gathered some lenses. Yesterday I decided to purchase Zerene Stacker. The weather is getting wormer and the small creatures are going to start to appear. No problem down loading but I have problem with recognition of the licence. I follow through until I paste from a clip board but the window pop's up saying that licence-free use had expired and I should down load again. I cleared the memory and installed it again but it keep's on saying the same thing again.I know I did something wrong ,maybe some can tell me what the procedure is or I missed somthing?
Thanks Greg

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Greg,

Hi -- I'm the fellow who wrote & supports Zerene Stacker. It sounds like your license hasn't actually gotten installed. Next time you launch, go directly to Options > Registration and check to be sure that your license key is showing in the window. If it is not, then check the detailed instructions at http://zerenesystems.com/cms/stacker/do ... licensekey for how to get it in. If your license is showing, then please contact me at support@zerenesystems.com so we can figure out what's going wrong.

--Rik

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic