www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - The dreaded black hole & window shopping, a theory
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The dreaded black hole & window shopping, a theory
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Macro and Micro Technique and Technical Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rusty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: The dreaded black hole & window shopping, a theory Reply with quote

Harold Gough wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Ever tried looking into a shop window when it is brighter outside than inside? all you see is a reflection of the outside world

Exactly the experience I had when I put aside my film camera and borrowed my wife's compact digital camera.

I found out exactly why they call it a "compact": after those little boxes that women carry in their handbags, with a some face powder and a vanity mirror. The digital viewfinder is a vanity mirror, with a camera attached, just as a cell phone is a phone with a camera attached. Rolling Eyes

Harold

Very Happy Very Happy Absolutely !
Rusty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig Gerard wrote:
Here is some more food for thought.

Lieberk├╝hn Reflector

http://www.alanwood.net/photography/olympus/lieberkuhn-reflectors.html

Craig

Very interesting ! Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Macro and Micro Technique and Technical Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: