Howdy from London

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

mattharvey1

Howdy from London

Post by mattharvey1 »

Hi folks,

Found this forum via a friend yesterday.

Relatively recently got into Macro after acquiring my Nikon 105 micro vr lens running on my d40x.

I'm 40 yrs old with a GSOH.

Living in SW London the opportunities for macro work that I like like bugs etc is limited but I fish quite a lot so always make time to capture some creepy crawlies then.

I am also a DJ, love traveling, snowboarding and all the good things in life.

Look forward to some valuable interaction with y'all

Cheers

Matt

Harold Gough

Re: Howdy from London

Post by Harold Gough »

Hello, Matt,
mattharvey1 wrote: I am also a DJ, love traveling, snowboarding and all the good things in life.
You were born just when, in my opinion, most of the good music was coming to an end! :D Now that I have accumulated all those thing I wanted for film 35mm I am keeping my Postie busy delivering lots of Rockabilly CDs, mostly compilations.

I also like travelling (I have to take the wife :roll: ) but only where I can photograph anything from landscape and buildings down to moderate macro, carrying from a bellows lens to extreme telephotos, to ultra wideangles and panoramic kit.

Quite a few of our more-interesting contributers have not posted for a while but there is plenty of interest here at any one time.

Harold
My images are a medium for sharing some of my experiences: they are not me.

janm

Post by janm »

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forum

Jan

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic