It...died.

Earlier images, not yet re-categorized. All subject types. Not for new images.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

phero66

It...died.

Post by phero66 »

I had so many problems figuring out how to stack that by the time I got it to work the subject had long since departed.

Mike B in OKlahoma

Post by Mike B in OKlahoma »

LOL....

On second thought, why am I laughing when something lovely died? But that IS what flowers do, after their (literal) moment in the Sun.
Mike Broderick
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Re: It...died.

Post by rjlittlefield »

phero66 wrote:I had so many problems figuring out how to stack that by the time I got it to work the subject had long since departed.[/img]
I'm sure it was a beautiful flower. (sniffle)

But the stack looks great! Care to give us a blow-by-blow report on what problems you ran into, and how you fixed them?

--Rik

beetleman

Post by beetleman »

It has very interesting textures and some cool looking air sacks in the flower petal and probably some seeds forming in that wrinkled sack under the flower...lots of things going on in this picture :wink:
Take Nothing but Pictures--Leave Nothing but Footprints.
Doug Breda

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

John,

I just figured out -- is this by any chance the same flower that you were wrestling with in this topic over in the Technical Discussions forum?

--Rik

phero66

Post by phero66 »

Rik, well the original problem hasn't really been fixed, I just resolved myself to painting back in the lost details, which seem to always happen in the shadow areas of the image. Moving to 5.6 helped to keep difference in sizes in check. I'll post some more stuff in the tech post soon.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic