Howdy from Page, Arizona

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

canyonlight

Howdy from Page, Arizona

Post by canyonlight »

Hello to everybody. I live near Page, Arizona. I am retired and love to wander around the USA and do outdoor and nature photography. Am interested in learning more about macro and possibly working with some of the programs that allow you to stitch together different exposures to increase apparent depth of field.

abpho

Post by abpho »

Welcome to the club. I am very new here. I started stacking shots taken in a studio style environment about 1 to 1.5 months ago.

This type of photography can be very expensive. :D It depends how much you let it consume you. The people here are pretty friendly. They'll put you in the right direction once you tell them where you would like to go with this.

One of the stacking programs that gets used a lot is Zerene Stacker. The program of that software package is an administrator here. I believe he is one of the few people that helped move this type of shooting along. You will see Rik chime in quite a lot.

The forum here is super saturated with information. I am amassed an encyclopedia worth of information already and I am just a novice. Happy reading.

CheerS!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic