www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Hi all, amature microscopist rolling in :D
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hi all, amature microscopist rolling in :D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kite

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Hi all, amature microscopist rolling in :D Reply with quote

Hi, my name is John Swinton. Im a 17 year old student living in the North-East of England, UK.

Im currently studying Bilology, Psychology, Drama and Maths at college, but hopefully I will be doing microbiology at university, maybe twinned with ginetics.

I have been into microscopes for a few years now, my dad works in pathology at a National Health Service hospital, and was given a microscope that was not needed any more, naturally I 'played' with it and realised it was so much more than a toy.

I have a pond and an expansive garden, so there is never a shortage of things to look at, Im perticularly interested in Tardigrades (water bears).

That about sums me up, I think I will enjoy this forum immensely Very Happy
Ken Ramos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well welcome aboard John, glad to have you! Very Happy Sounds as though you have a head start in microscopy. There are a real good group of microscopist on this site and I am sure that you will fit right in amongst them, no doubt. They are always ready and willing to give help and advice so if you have any questions just ask. Very Happy
Cyclops

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey welcome aboard John,now there's 2 of us from the North East on here!
Have fun,they're
a friendly bunch on here Smile
Larry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: