My first post here!

Images taken in a controlled environment or with a posed subject. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

remy

My first post here!

Post by remy »

Hi! This is my first post here and plese be nice with me :D .All the comments and criticism are always welcome.
Remy

augusthouse

Post by augusthouse »

Welcome Remy,

Superb separation of background and subject. Could you indicate some technical details?

After viewing your Flickr gallery I was particulary interested in the natural colour and texture you are able to achieve with your photography.

Craig
To use a classic quote from 'Antz' - "I almost know exactly what I'm doing!"

Cyclops

Post by Cyclops »

Welcome Remy,thats a nice introduction shot. The diagonal branch makes for a much more dynamic shot,cutting across the screen as it does. Nice shot!
Canon 5D and 30D | Canon IXUS 265HS | Cosina 100mm f3.5 macro | EF 75-300 f4.5-5.6 USM III | EF 50 f1.8 II | Slik 88 tripod | Apex Practicioner monocular microscope

Harold Gough

Post by Harold Gough »

It reminds me of when I was able to photograph mantises in the wild on one or more holidays in Spain. Spain is too beautiful to waste time in the costal resorts so I always go inland and tour over considerable distances.

It was unhelpful to you by pointing its right rear leg at the camera, requiring, maybe, one stop smaller to have had it fully in focus. But a very good shot, mainly because you got down to its level, rather than shooting from above.

Harold
My images are a medium for sharing some of my experiences: they are not me.

beetleman

Post by beetleman »

Welcome to the forums remy. I agree on the angle. Beautiful composition and detail and the background is very nice.
Take Nothing but Pictures--Leave Nothing but Footprints.
Doug Breda

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic