My garden, with Japanese anemones

Do you have a favorite location you like to photograph or collect specimens? Share these locations with your fellow members by submitting each location as a topic.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

gpmatthews

My garden, with Japanese anemones

Post by gpmatthews »

I was asked about the Japanese anemones in my recent posting of hoverflies, so since these shots are not macro, I thought they'd fit best in this forum

Graham

Though we lean upon the same balustrade, the colours of the mountain are different.

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

You have quite a lovely garden there Graham. I have often entertained the thought of constructing a small one here at home but have never gotten around to doing it. Really I should, I am missing so much by not having one. Beautiful images :D

Aynia

Post by Aynia »

Wow, amazing garden. You wanna come over and do mine?

We inherited lots of lawn, christmas trees, hogweed and nettles - and clay soil! Would need to win the lottery and clear the lot in one go and start from scratch.

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Aynia wrote:
Would need to win the lottery and clear the lot in one go and start from scratch.
I've cleared a lot of land in my day and you would be surprised as to how much can be accomplished a little at a time with only an axe and file, a rake, and a shovel. Been nice to have had a power saw and a mule back then, I could have went into business. "GEE/HAW!" :wink:

dmillard

Post by dmillard »

Graham,

I know this was an old post, but I had to comment. Your garden looks wonderful, complex yet tranquil.

David

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic