Sigma Life-Size attachment in stock-edited-out of stock

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Saul

Sigma Life-Size attachment in stock-edited-out of stock

Post by Saul »

Last edited by Saul on Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rolsen

Post by rolsen »

I was too late, I got the item on the basket but during checkout I got a notice that it was out of stock. Well, next time then.
- Rane

Saul

Post by Saul »

rolsen wrote:I was too late, I got the item on the basket but during checkout I got a notice that it was out of stock. Well, next time then.
Our community colleagues are pretty quick ... :)

Yawns

Post by Yawns »

How much was it?..
Tx
YAWNS _ (Y)et (A)nother (W)onderful (N)ewbie (S)hooting

Saul

Post by Saul »

$13 w/out shipping/taxes

Yawns

Post by Yawns »

Saul wrote:$13 w/out shipping/taxes
thank you ..

Macrero

Post by Macrero »

Yawns wrote:How much was it?..
Tx
Bear in mind though that shipping cost to Europe is nearly $60, so bye bye deal.... :evil: I was about to buy one when they had it in stock, but after adding it to the cart and see the shipping cost to Spain, I just canceled the purchase.

I contacted KEH asking if there is a cheaper shipping option and saying that current shipping cost is just ridiculous for such small/light item. They said they are sorry, but there is no cheaper option :?

- Macrero
https://500px.com/macrero - Amateurs worry about equipment, Pros worry about money, Masters worry about Light

Yawns

Post by Yawns »

Macrero wrote:
Tx
Bear in mind though that shipping cost to Europe is nearly $60, so bye bye deal.... :evil: I was about to buy one when they had it in stock, but after adding it to the cart and see the shipping cost to Spain, I just canceled the purchase.

I contacted KEH asking if there is a cheaper shipping option and saying that current shipping cost is just ridiculous for such small/light item. They said they are sorry, but there is no cheaper option :?

- Macrero
I have one .. I was only curious ...

in March I won a bid on eBay (UK) but I had to fight for it ..

I got it for 56 € + like 10 € shipping.
Everything that is mentioned in this forum the day next it's at ridiculous prices on eBay :) :)

Probably you would have to add custom taxes as well .. customs hit hard here in Portugal. (the taxes are calculated over the final price.. so shipping is included too)

I just received Wemacro rail this morning ...

Listed price in China .. 215 €
shipping 48€
Customs 115€

Total cost : 378 € :shock: :shock:
75% more than listed price
The joys of buying abroad...

António
Last edited by Yawns on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rolsen

Post by rolsen »

Yawns wrote: I just received Wemacro rail this morning ...

shipping 48€
Customs 115€

António
I ordered WeMacro rail and other stuff earlier this year.

Base cost was 239,83€
Shipping 45€
Customs 10€
VAT 70,42€
Handling fee 12€

Total 377,25€

Customs ain't that bad, it is the VAT and shipping that really hurt me wallet.
- Rane

Yawns

Post by Yawns »

yes.. VAT here is 23%

by "customs" I was meaning the bill altogether ... VAT + Import taxes, bureaucracy ... the sum of what I had to pay to release the parcel ..

rolsen

Post by rolsen »

Yawns wrote:yes.. VAT here is 23%

by "customs" I was meaning the bill altogether ... VAT + Import taxes, bureaucracy ... the sum of what I had to pay to release the parcel ..
Yeah, I assumed you did, I just wrote mine open. I could have saved 20-30€ if I did the clearance myself, but it is a real PITA and I was happy to pay to UPS for that.
- Rane

lothman

Post by lothman »

Macrero wrote:
Tx
may be this works for you
http://www.pulpashop.top/vorsatzobjekti ... anguage=de

Lou Jost

Post by Lou Jost »

There are often cheap tickets to the US, at least from sme countries. I accumulate my purchases in a friend's or family member's house in the US over the course of half a year or so, and then bring it back to Ecuador personally.

lonepal

Post by lonepal »

lothman wrote:
Macrero wrote:
Tx
may be this works for you
http://www.pulpashop.top/vorsatzobjekti ... anguage=de
I requested one of my friends to buy from this link for me, he lives at Germany. 5 days passed but there is no progress. It says processing/pending but no luck. Where is this shop?
Regards.
Omer

Macrero

Post by Macrero »

Yawns wrote:
I have one .. I was only curious ...

in March I won a bid on eBay (UK) but I had to fight for it ..

I got it for 56 € + like 10 € shipping.
Everything that is mentioned in this forum the day next it's at ridiculous prices on eBay :) :)

Probably you would have to add custom taxes as well .. customs hit hard here in Portugal. (the taxes are calculated over the final price.. so shipping is included too)

I just received Wemacro rail this morning ...

shipping 48€
Customs 115€

António
Jeez :shock: customs/import taxes here in Spain are very high, around 30% of item's value, but I see it is even worse in Portugal. That's just ridiculous...

I have a lot of tube lenses, actually more than what I need and use, but was just curious to try the Sigma LSA after seeing the good reviews.
Yawns wrote: Everything that is mentioned in this forum the day next it's at ridiculous prices on eBay :) :)
Yep, if I had a huge batch of a particular lens or macro-related item for sale, I'd pay someone to make a hype thread about it on this forum, that seems to be a guarantee for success :D see the Minolta DSE 5400...

- Macrero
Last edited by Macrero on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
https://500px.com/macrero - Amateurs worry about equipment, Pros worry about money, Masters worry about Light

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic