www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Flare in images
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Flare in images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Macro and Micro Technique and Technical Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soldevilla

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:00 am    Post subject: Flare in images Reply with quote

Maybe it's my perception, but retouching with Zerene the areas in which the flare has occupied the areas around the highlights, even though the individual images evidently do not show flare, there is always a loss of contrast in that area that is very difficult to recover, trying to "cheat" by saving stacked images of 2 individual images and using Photoshop. There is no way to adjust the hardness of the touch-up application?
rjlittlefield
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would help to see an example of what you're talking about, both the stacked output that you're trying to retouch, and the individual images.

Hardness of the brushes depends on which brush you're using. The default "Details" brush does not have a hardness adjustment that you can control. It is automatically hard for fine detail, less hard for larger detail, as discussed at http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=85715#85715. The 'Pixels" brush does have adjustable hardness, with a slider control very much like Photoshop's clone brush.

--Rik
soldevilla

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Because I no save the work steps I not have now an example. I will save next time I find this effect. But in your link there is a perfect example

http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/userpix/6_ZS_brush_hardness_50pct_1.jpg

After read your link, I have a better idea that how Zerene work. The final picture need some post work in Photoshop... It will be fine if Zerene Allow me to save individual, aligned images. But I can stack two adjacent images and save, and use this image in PS

About brushes, I not have the Pro version...I have only the default brushes.

Thanks!
rjlittlefield
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soldevilla wrote:
It will be fine if Zerene Allow me to save individual, aligned images.

This is provided at File > Save Other > Save Adjusted Input Images.

But it is another Pro-only feature.

--Rik
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Macro and Micro Technique and Technical Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: