www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Olympus CKX31 Inverted Microscope for sale
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Olympus CKX31 Inverted Microscope for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curious Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Olympus CKX31 Inverted Microscope for sale Reply with quote

Hello,

I am interested to sell my Olympus CKX31 microscope. I took some images please check it. It is in a very good condition and everything works as expected. You would be satisfied for sure.
It comes with 4x, 10x, 20x and 40x UIS2 phase objectives, and 10x/20 oculars.
I am ready to answer any quesion you have.

If you decide to buy it I will need 5 days to pack it perfectly. Shipping is around $200 with DHL worldwide. You would be responsible for customs.

Feel free to suggest the price. I have no idea how much I can get for it, saw some of them for a pretty high price on Ebay 6 months ago when I received it. Would sell it for a much lower price.
If you are not interested to buy it, still feel free to suggest the price for others to see it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: