WTB: A good used DIC Microscope

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Paul92706

WTB: A good used DIC Microscope

Post by Paul92706 »

Hi anyone have a good used DIC Microscope for a decent price? not looking for anything expensive. please message me if you have one for sale. I would like the microscope complete, nothing missing and ready to use. thanks

Perl

Post by Perl »

Hi
what price range are we talking ?

Regards
Pär
****** Seeing is Believing ******

dolmadis

Post by dolmadis »

Not a Forum Member advert but a microscope seller in Poland on Ebay if you are interested in PZO DIC.

Search posts for more info on forum for PZO DIC.

I have purchased items from him with good experience.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172815601284

You could ask the seller about MPI5 version (search) and/or trinocular.

BR

John

Paul92706

Post by Paul92706 »

dolmadis wrote:Not a Forum Member advert but a microscope seller in Poland on Ebay if you are interested in PZO DIC.

Search posts for more info on forum for PZO DIC.

I have purchased items from him with good experience.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172815601284

You could ask the seller about MPI5 version (search) and/or trinocular.

BR

John
Hi, dolmadis, i was going to buy this micropscope it indeed is great for the price, but what kept me from buying it was, i never heard of PZO brand, the seller states in description on ebay that the objectives are so called "DIC-able" ?? i never heard of that, it is either DIC or Not DIC objectives. So i found another DIC scope Nikon to be exact very nice fully DIC for great price!! thanks for the heads up though.

dolmadis

Post by dolmadis »

I am glad that your quest for DIC is found.

BTW. There are many posts on this forum about PZO microscopes (Poland) and DIC. One of the features of the PZO DIC head and condenser system as designed by Maxymillian Pluta (a renowned european optical physicist) is that you can use any objective (with matching eyepieces of course). Some members here use Nikon CFN Plan and CFN Apo's on the PZO Biolar to produce the best DIC images I have seen.

John

Paul92706

Post by Paul92706 »

dolmadis wrote:I am glad that your quest for DIC is found.

BTW. There are many posts on this forum about PZO microscopes (Poland) and DIC. One of the features of the PZO DIC head and condenser system as designed by Maxymillian Pluta (a renowned european optical physicist) is that you can use any objective (with matching eyepieces of course). Some members here use Nikon CFN Plan and CFN Apo's on the PZO Biolar to produce the best DIC images I have seen.

John
Wow this sounds very interesting. Yes here in the States, we don't here much about PZO microscopes, but this sounds very interesting, i like the fact that PZO seems very universal. I think i read somewhere on here the forums, you own a PZO microscope yourself correct? what is your setup like? this really has my attention :D

dolmadis

Post by dolmadis »

Yes, I have a PZO. I have same set up as member Smokedaddy who has put up several posts with images. His photography is also exhibited. The search on the forum will find everything for PZO.

BR

John

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic