www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Ana and her new toy
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ana and her new toy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
salden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Ana and her new toy Reply with quote

Ana, my little dog received a Christmas present early and she loves it.. Laughing

The horse makes horse sounds and wags its tail and moves it head around. This is Ana's toy; my other two dogs want no part of it. Now if I can find her cowpuppy hat she will be all set.
Mike B in OKlahoma

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yippie ki, yippie yo! Ride 'em, cowdog!

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: