A Dragon Lizard

Earlier images, not yet re-categorized. All subject types. Not for new images.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

JoanYoung

A Dragon Lizard

Post by JoanYoung »

I want one too!! :lol:
Joan Young

Danny

Post by Danny »

Now thats a beast and half Joan. Sharp eye was needed and thats exactly what you got. Good details and good perspective. Very nicely done.

All the best Joan................and I would love one as well thanks :D :wink:

Danny.
Worry about the image that comes out of the box, rather than the box itself.

JoanYoung

Post by JoanYoung »

Thank you for the wonderful comment Danny. They are spectacular lizards and not too expensive....hmmmm shall I, sharn't I?? :lol:
Joan Young

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

I suppose every creature is designed with certain features for a certain purpose and looking at lizards makes one wonder. Though I would never consider savagely attacking one and grabbing it with my mouth, those sharp spines would make one consider doing otherwise. A very nice image Joan, great work on this one. :smt023

JoanYoung

Post by JoanYoung »

Thanks Ken. :) When you have such a great subject, it is hard not to take great pics of it. I have almost decided to get one...the pet shop has some which are 7 weeks old!!
Joan Young

Mike B in OKlahoma

Post by Mike B in OKlahoma »

Any reptile photo is a good photo! I considered buying a snake or two or perhaps a large spider, to have a convenient subject to photo at any time, but wimped out and didn't do it!
Mike Broderick
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin

JoanYoung

Post by JoanYoung »

Get yourself one of these Mike. They are really wonderful, easy to keep and great pets. I do not think I would want a spider for a pet either. LOL!!! :lol:
Joan Young

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic