Olympus Vanox Focus Block

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

houstontx

Olympus Vanox Focus Block

Post by houstontx »

Could anyone use this for a macro rig? Very heavy, has four bolt holes and screws in the back for mounting, front has one screw in it I can see, two other holes that could be for mounting, but they are not threaded, maybe they are threaded further down in. Not sure, anyway it works great, nice and smooth.
Post or PM me if interested!

oneImage

Troels

Post by Troels »

I dream of something like this for a vertical stand. But your username indicates you are located in the US, making posting to Denmark unrealistic expensive?

Troels
Troels Holm, biologist (retired), environmentalist, amateur photographer.
Visit my Flickr albums

houstontx

Post by houstontx »

Troels,

You are right I think this is probably around 10 lbs, 4.5 Kg. I might put it on ebay and let them ship it overseas using their global shipping program. I think it is cheaper that way.

I'll post the link here If I do.

Thanks,

Saul

Post by Saul »

houstontx wrote: I think it is cheaper that way
It will be more expensive for buyer ( extra charges for eBay for their services). In general, there is only one benefit for seller - less headache sending item out and he pays only local delivery to the ebay distribution center.
Saul
μ-stuff

houstontx

Post by houstontx »

Thanks saul, i'm new to shipping overseas with ebay, I saw it was cheaper on my end, I thought that was what the customer was paying for shipping.

I think maybe USPS might be the best bet as this thing is pretty tough & can take some abuse.

Pizzazz

Post by Pizzazz »

Hi

PM sent

houstontx

Post by houstontx »

This has been SOLD thank you all!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic