Any plans for a vertical setup

Have questions about the equipment used for macro- or micro- photography? Post those questions in this forum.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Koorosh

Any plans for a vertical setup

Post by Koorosh »

Hi everyone,
so I've finally got all my bits (basically) and want to build a rig to put it altogether that's cheap. I remember Seta666 sending me a link to one made of MDF with sorbotane feet that was vibration free, but the link seems to be dead now.
Does anyone have any actual plans I could plagiarise? The trouble is that I don't have woood-working kit etc, but my friend is coming down this weekend who has. He said if I have plans for it he could cut it out for me!

My kit will use bellows with Raynox for tube lenses plus 10x/ 4x objectives, and a 135mm lens with objectives plus a bellows and enlarger lens setup. I also have a stackshot too (I can't remember if the MDF set-up was with a Stackshot attached, but I think so). I think probably vertical is my preferred set-up style, although I think Seta's design could be used in both orientations!

Pau
Site Admin

Post by Pau »

Here you have lots of ideas (look at the Rik's links post)
http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/v ... 4486#44486
Pau

Koorosh

Post by Koorosh »

Thank you Pau, that's the link I found before but couldn't find again! Great resource :) I found Seta's set-up too. Seems to be all I can feasibly afford I think, plus it looks pretty compact and sleek :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic