The bees and I are back

Earlier images, not yet re-categorized. All subject types. Not for new images.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Gunn

The bees and I are back

Post by Gunn »

A big hi to all, old and new members alike. I have been away, really too long. My working foray in Malaysia is finally over now. Back in Adelaide, South Australia, for good.

Some Aussie bees for ya. Hi to Tom, Danny, Ken and Sue. And of course Mike bin Oklahoma.

as always
my best regards
gunn

beetleman

Post by beetleman »

Well, we extend our hands in welcome and a hearty pat on the back Gunn. I remember your fantastic posts from Malaysia. Great to have you back (did you go through all the posts you missed in the forum :roll: hehehe ). Super photos Gunn. No bees around here yet :cry: (getting a foot of snow today :cry: ) "A NOTE TO EVERYONE" go to the old forums, do a search for "gunn" and check out his fantastic photos :smt023
Take Nothing but Pictures--Leave Nothing but Footprints.
Doug Breda

Erland R.N.

Post by Erland R.N. »

Welcome back :D

Love the colours, especially on the two first pictures.

cheers
Erland

crotermund

Post by crotermund »

Hey there Gunn, I agree with Erland. The colors are beautiful and vibrant in the first 2 photos. In looking at the 3rd one more closely, though, I just noticed the red, purple, & orange tips on the white flower. Very nice. What kind of equipment are you using?
Craig Rotermund
Canon 30D
Sigma 150mm

Gunn

Post by Gunn »

Thanks guys. And a big, resonant HI to Doug, Craig and Erland. :)

Mike B in OKlahoma

Post by Mike B in OKlahoma »

Hi Gunn, welcome back! Glad to see you're still cranking out the good macro shots!

I'm going to go try to photograph some ants today, myself.
Mike Broderick
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Hi ya Gunn! :o Glad to see ya back with us. Haven't lost your knack for posting some great images I see. I kind of favor the last one to with the colorful anther, I guess they are anthers, on the flower. Of course they are all really good Gunn. :D

salden

Post by salden »

Hi Gunn :smt006

You do know I like the bees. What wonderful images too. I think I might have to wait a while for any bees or insects for that matter. We just got dumped on again with ice/snow here in Pennsylvania. I depart tomorrow for Little Rock, Arkansas, so maybe I can find a few bugs out that way. :lol:
Sue Alden

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic