Nikon M Plan and BD Plan Lenses

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

dolmadis

Nikon M Plan and BD Plan Lenses

Post by dolmadis »

Nikon M Plan 40 0.5 ELWD 210/0

Nikon M Plan 100 0.90 DRY 210/0

On Nikon Optiphot

Nikon M Plan 5 0.1 210/0

Nikon BD Plan 10 DIC 0.25

Nikon BD Plan 20 DIC 0.4

Nikon BD Plan 40 DIC 0.65

I have been dipping into this forum for information for a couple of months or so having an interest in freshwater biology thinking I might wish to take a few photographs/videos using my 1970's Lomo which has done all I expect from it from new and up to now. It will probably still will into the level of photography that I need given the great information I have learnt from the forum.

I then received a working Nikon Optiphot (DIC) and having used it, unsurprisingly, it does not add too much to my study area. So I came back to the forum to delve about how others have been using these beasts.

Reading your forum I see that DIC and the Nikon M Plan and BD Plan DIC lenses are of some interest here.

But I have no engineering or advanced photographic or lighting skills to take advantage of the kit or the learnings you all have provided for macro.

I don't have access to close up photography, just a normal digital point and shoot so I won't try to post any macro images of the lenses but having some knowledge of microscope objectives they look in very good condition to me.

I would prefer to see the whole kit go in one piece for my convenience rather than break up but at the very least all the lenses in one lot.

All personally owned. Any swap or exchange considered for my study area but I suspect I will need the cash to buy some more appropriate and advanced kit (which might be vintage).

There are some personal bona fides about me on the internet I can provide for checking purposes if there are any transactions we wish to do (not Ebay !!).

I have not put any asking prices on because I am sure that you guys know the likely market price very well already and can make an appropriate value offer if it is what you want.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic