Hard At Work On Location

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Harold Gough

Post by Harold Gough »

It didn't seem appropriate to start another topic just for this. I was looking for something in my e-mail when I found this scan of a couple of photographs I published in the Readers' Pictures feature of Amateur Photographer magazine in August 2008. (The top half of the page was by another photographer so I cropped it out). The texture of the printed page shows up.

I will track down the trannies and copy them at much better resolution than this, eventually.

Harold
Last edited by Harold Gough on Tue May 15, 2012 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
My images are a medium for sharing some of my experiences: they are not me.

DQE

Post by DQE »

It's always most enjoyable to see others' publications in the macro field!

These photos are very attractive and well composed and illuminated.

Is there any possibility that with a reasonable/moderate effort a digitized version of the original photo could be posted?
-Phil

"Diffraction never sleeps"

Harold Gough

Post by Harold Gough »

DQE wrote:It's always most enjoyable to see others' publications in the macro field!

These photos are very attractive and well composed and illuminated.

Is there any possibility that with a reasonable/moderate effort a digitized version of the original photo could be posted?
Thanks, Phil.

If I can locate the originals (they are somewhere in this room :-k :roll: ) and get them into my copying setup the results should be of similar quality to these:

http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/v ... hp?t=16977

Harold
My images are a medium for sharing some of my experiences: they are not me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic